We kept very busy with lots more fun over the Thanksgiving weekend. First up was seeing the tree lighting ceremony and nativity displays in Kirtland. We've been meaning to do this for years and finally decided to go last minute. It was rainy and cold but we still had a great time.
![]() |
| My favorite. There were scriptures written down the sides of each piece. |
![]() |
| Trying to get to Lock 3 to go to the Pop-up Children's Museum but ran into a parade first. |
![]() |
| Here's all the Children's Museum fun. |
| Saw the big guy on the way out. |
![]() |
| Got around to lighting our own trees and decorating, too. We are ready for Christmas!!! |
| "Spent our morning at the Pop-up Akron Children's Museum at Lock 3. The kids had a blast! Can't wait for the real thing." |
| "Hard at work tonight getting the kids' tree just right...despite Truly's best efforts to undo all their creative efforts. Feeling very festive now!" |
| "I love that when I get home from dropping kids off at school I find this left by my almost 9 yr old son. I'm starting to realize I'm not ready for them to grow up!" |
















































No comments:
Post a Comment