
One of the last days of September we had the pleasure of watching Abby for a few hours and Heather, Jack and Gwendolyn came over to play as well. We had a great time playing and spending time together as always.

On Friday, October 1st, our playgroup went to Bauman Orchards to go apple picking. Pepper insisted on wearing her flower clip and kept saying she was pretty. Such a girlie girl, yipee!

They had a little petting zoo area but none of the animals seemed to interested in being petted.

Can someone tell me what are these crazy, hairy bunnies?!

Justin is really starting to play well with the other boys. It was so fun to see!

In the same tent with the petting zoo is a hay bale maze. Definitely a highlight of the day.


The best part was a slide at the end of the maze. The kids all had a great time there for awhile.
2 comments:
This playgroup was so fun, I am so glad that we were able to make it! You got some great photos, I wish my batteries weren't dead in my camera. It was so fun to watch Justin finally play with some other kids and interact. I will have to have you email me some of those pictures. I love that second picture of Pepper going down the slide and she is holding on with both of her arms, so cute! And that was an awesome picture of Pepper and Justin eating those apples at the same time. All of the kids did so well and looked so cute. Can't wait to do it again next year!
Lots of fun. I love Pepper's clip. We're trying to feel like it's fall here. It is cooler!
Post a Comment