This year we decided to do our photo shoot at the F.A. Seiberling Nature Realm Metropark in Akron. It was a beautiful day in a beautiful place.
| I know I'm biased but my goodness he's handsome! |
| Look, a Hazelnut tree! |
| Pepper in all her curly glory. |
| I started making funny faces at the kids and they were cracking up big time. |
| I loved this one because Cody and I were looking at the camera with nice smiles. Morgan and Pepper, however, are not at their best. |
| The kids looked much better in this one. My hair didn't look half bad either. Also, Hazel looked adorable in both. |
| Another great Laura idea. It is actually a lot harder than it would seem to take this picture. No sucking in or trying to get the baby to look at the camera but it was probably the hardest shot. |
I would write something more to go with these pictures but I think they speak for themselves. Laura Perkins worked her magic once again and I am so grateful for these beautifully captured memories. Thank you, Laura.

No comments:
Post a Comment