Halloween can be a really fun time of year and as a kid I just LOVED it. Now, as a parent I have to say this holiday can get really old! But the kids still get a kick out of it all so I guess it's still worth it.
 |
| There was a group of moms waiting for the preschool Halloween parade to get started and I put Hazel down on the floor to hang out and free up my camera hands. I started to take her picture and this is the face I got. All the moms started laughing. Hazel loved it. |
 |
| Pepper with her teacher, Mrs. Yonders and some of the other kids in her class. |
Here's a video of the preschoolers parading around:
 |
| Just playing like a big girl with all the toys to herself while Pepper stayed at school for a pizza party. |
 |
| Pepper's Halloween prizes. |
Cody and I just never got around to carving pumpkins before Halloween, so on Sunday afternoon we finally sat down with the kids to carve away. Morgan and Pepper picked special stencils out and were very excited to use them. I was not so excited once I started using them.
 |
| Pepper was very excited to start on her princess pumpkin. |
 |
| Hazel was also excited about the whole pumpkin experience. |
 |
| Love the way her belly sticks out. |
 |
| This is serious work. |
 |
| Having some issues with the sticky pumpkin seeds. |
The kids designs were so intricate that we had to take a break and have dinner. Then we kept going.
 |
| Pepper's Ariel pumpkin. |
 |
| Morgan's Ironman pumpkin. |
 |
| Hazel/Cody's spooky pumpkin. |
 |
| Cody discovered that the pumpkins cast a pretty sweet image on the side of our house. |
On Halloween, the actual holiday not the 15 other days we celebrated....anywhoo, our ward had a Halloween carnival and Trunk or Treat. We invited Morgan's friend, Sarah, to join us. Great fun was had by all.
 |
| Hazel the elephant, Sarah as Yoshi, Morgan as Captain America and Pepper as Wonder Woman. |
 |
| Squishy face elephant. |
 |
| An older gentleman in our ward does these balloon shapes/animals and does such a fantastic job. They are always the biggest hit of the party. |
 |
| Apparently this is supposed to be a pink pig balloon animal. I have my doubts but Pepper was in love. |
 |
| I love Jenn and Josh's costumes. Too fun. |
 |
| Everyone loved the way this awesome costume pushes Hazel's cheeks out. I love it too. |
 |
| Pepper really loved having her favorite babysitter painting butterflies on her cheeks...I swear. |
 |
| This little girl just cracks me up. I'm so glad she joined us. Morgan had a blast running through the Haunted Hallway with her over and over again. |
 |
| Emily and Jenn, two of our favorite people looking quite cute as Raggedy Annie. |
So that was our Halloween. The kids loved it and I'm glad we have a whole year till we have to do it again:)
1 comment:
Your pumpkins turned out awesome. We finally carved one of ours today. It's never too late! I love all the costumes.
Post a Comment