Friday, December 21, 2012

Busy Saturdays

Saturdays are always special days because we usually get Cody/Daddy to ourselves for the whole day. This month there have also been some extra special fun things to do. Here is a sample of that fun.
One Saturday morning, after ballet, I took Morgan and Pepper to the Highland Square Library to see the Bubble Lady.

Making a square bubble. I don't think the kids really got how awesome this was but I was impressed.


The huge bubbles.


She picked Pepper to be in a bubble. Pepper kept popping the bubble before I could get a good shot but I thought the half popped bubble actually made a pretty great picture.


The craziest, and somewhat scary, Santa came out after to hand out goodies to the kids. Good thing there were also donuts and cookies. I love this library though and I know the children's librarian so that makes it even cooler.
Having Daddy around also makes it a lot more fun to go to the playground. Since our December has been pretty mild we have been able to do this a few times.
Hazel is excited to finally be getting into the playground action.



On this Saturday, we met up with Emily and Elsie who invited us to join them. Love that smile!

Morgan was very proud of himself that he could finally do this zip line without any help.


Saturdays for us usually mean ballet for Pepper in the mornings. They only do a recital at the end of the school year so I'm not really sure how she is doing but she loves it and that's all I need to know.

No comments: