I was looking through my phone and I found all these random pictures from the past few weeks.
Hope you enjoy a lot of crazy pictures of us, mostly taken from a 3yr olds perspective.
![]() |
| Hazel eating. |
![]() |
| And making faces. |
![]() |
| Morgan is happy about something. Probably the messy playroom. |
![]() |
| This is how Hazel spends dinner preparation time. Such a great helper. |
![]() |
| Cody trying to look happy after a long morning at church. |
![]() |
| Smoothies and iPad. Happy boy. |
![]() |
| Pepper was watching me get ready for an afternoon date with Cody to go see The Hobbit. She decided to get fancy too. |
![]() |
| She was very happy to have lots of makeup on but not so happy that I kept trying to get her to smile normal for the camera. |
![]() |
| Morgan was feeling left out. |
![]() |
| My orange baby. |
![]() |
| At least the orange color doesn't last forever! |
![]() |
| Pepper was trying to get Hazel to take a picture with her. You can see how enthusiastic Hazel was at the idea. |
![]() |
| She didn't mind taking one with me though. |
![]() |
| Oh my goodness, this girl makes me happy! |



















1 comment:
Loved the videos. I love when the kids know the chorus really well and are lost during the verses and then come in strong, "Must be Santa..." Makes me laugh every time. And I have always loved your orange babies. No idea what you feed them, but everyone of them has been orange!
Post a Comment