Saturday, September 7, 2013

Final Swim Lesson

The kids final swim lesson was on the same day that I flew to Utah, August 1st, for the Neu's anniversary party weekend. Cody made sure he got home early from work so that he could take the kids to their lesson. Ben Wright also went, so I asked Emily to take some pictures for me. 
Ben and Cody with the babies in the Mom and Me class.
Cody taking Hazel down the lazy river. 
Hazel loved to hang onto the side. 
Morgan after getting his certificate. 
Morgan with his teacher.

Pepper with one of her teachers.
Cody, Hazel and Miss Rachel, her teacher.
Hazel loved Miss Rachel and was always trying to leap out of my arms to get to her.
I was so grateful that we were able to have all three kids take swim lessons this year and all at the same time and for only $15 total! Love the Red Cross!

No comments: