It's official, we have a grade-school child!!!!
Morgan started 1st Grade on Wednesday, August 28th.
He was ready, I was ready and we are all very happy.
![]() |
| A first day of school survival kit for Mrs. Goodenow. |
![]() |
| Obligatory chalkboard picture along the ugly wallpaper wall. |
![]() |
| Hazel was very interested in what all the fuss was about. Great hair as always. |
![]() |
| Got his backpack and is ready to go. |
![]() |
| I love watching Morgan be the big boy in our family. I try to remind him to be a gentleman and when I forget Pepper is always there to remind him in a very loud and bossy voice. |
| Pepper took this photo of my little man and me. Can you tell we're related?! |
![]() |
| Like how I had to sneak the letter "e" in there. Oops! |
| Watching him walk away from me ready to conquer the world. My goodness, I love that little boy! |







No comments:
Post a Comment