Saturday, September 7, 2013

Medina Splash Pad

As a final hoorah for summer fun, the momsclub headed over to the Medina Splash Pad on Friday August 23rd. I extended the invitation to our church playgroup and we had a really great turnout. We also ran into friends from another ward. Lots of friends, food and fun! Sarah Chuba, our Momsclub president, has a great camera and took a lot of the better pictures here.
Sarah's son, Marcus, and Morgan playing in the water.


Morgan trying to get everyone to sit under the spout.
Emily Wright leading Elsie and Hazel towards the water.
Not too sure about the whole thing.

Trying to figure out how to fill up her water without actually getting wet. Pretty good try.
Elsie and Hazel with Sarah's younger son, Nathaniel. 


Always fun watching Morgan and Hazel playing. He can be a little much sometimes but he really loves his baby sister.

I love Hazel's baby posture.

Bekah Griesmyer and kids showed up and Morgan was now in big boy heaven!
Eli got an owie and Sarah came to the rescue and Bekah was there to provide some love.
Pepper and Hazel taking a popcorn break.
My view from the picnic blanket.

The kids took a break from water play to warm up on the playground. Once Hazel and Emma mastered climbing the ladder and going down the slide, they were super happy for a good half hour.




Emma loved waiting at the bottom of the slide for Hazel to come down then climbing the ladder together.
I love these two little ladies!



So much craziness in one place!





This was at the very beginning when I asked Morgan to help Hazel.
He decided the best way to get her in the water was to just drag her in.
In the end it worked and she started to happily play. 
I love that Sarah captured Morgan mid-jump!
We had a great morning and now I am on a mission to get the city of Akron/Fairlawn/Copley to put in a splash pad for us! I hate having to drive at least 30 minutes to get to a park with a water feature!!! (yep, I know I have such big problems!)

No comments: