On Wednesday the 25th, the kids and I headed over to Smucker's after naptime to meet up with Laura Perkins to attempt to take family pictures. It was the only time we could get together and have Cody in the pictures so we met at 5pm and attempted to keep the kids from going completely insane. It was a hard fought battle to get some decent pictures and I was pretty sure I was going to fire all of them as my kids by the end of it. Hopefully the end result will make it all worth it! Afterwards, we took the kids to Dairy Queen for dinner and ice cream and life got a bit better. Sadly, we had to drop Cody back at work to finish up some things while we headed home. Pepper and I saw some pretty flowers and decided to take some quick pictures before heading home.
 |
| This picture sums up our family pictures well...sigh. |
 |
| We love fall! |
 |
| All tuckered out and ready to go home. |
No comments:
Post a Comment