Sunday, October 13, 2013

Firefighters Visit Woodland Preschool

On Wednesday morning, Oct. 2, the local fire department visited Woodland Preschool. I was there already for a parent association meeting and the firetruck ended up blocking my van so I was there a lot longer than I had originally planned. Morgan was also there that day because his school was closed and he wanted to visit Ms. Susan and help out in her class. She was very happy to have Morgan visit and told me that she tells "Morgan stories" all the time. I guess crazy is memorable, haha! 
I also had Emma Griesmyer and Hazel with me, so it was a full house morning. The firefighters were very nice and had lots of great tips. 

The firefighters had everyone's attention.
Getting ready to fire off the hose. They said their truck hold over 500 gallons and most of the time they can put out a fire without hooking up to the hydrants.



The firefighters were even patient while we tried to move the kids around so we could see everyone. 


Ms. Susan and Miss Bobbie's preschool class plus two older brothers. 

No comments: