On Wednesday the 20th of November the weather forecast looked really nice and I thought it would be a good chance to get out to the zoo before the bad weather really set in. I set it up as a playgroup outing and one sister said she'd like to go. Our poor playgroup seems to be falling apart and I don't know if I have the energy to really do anything about it...ugh.
Anywhoo, Kortnie and I went with our little ones and had a fantastic time. We almost literally had the whole zoo to ourselves and the weather was just beautiful. A perfect morning to be at the zoo!
 |
| The otters put on a show for us. I could watch them all day! |
 |
| Kortnie, Hazel and Christian watching the silly otters. |
 |
| We had the entire Grizzly Ridge to ourselves, except for, this one zoo worker. She got the otters to play even more by getting them to chase her broom. So fun. |
 |
| My little twin. |
 |
| Cute, tiny, little owl looking a bit cold. |
 |
| I love this red panda, especially when he looks all cuddly and fluffy. |
After walking around and keeping the little ones in their strollers, we fed them lunch and then let them play around the coral reef area till it was time to get home for naps. Very nice morning with my Hazely.
No comments:
Post a Comment