I've seen other people write these and always enjoyed reading them so here goes, 6 facts about yours truly:
1. I have had a life long obsession with changing my hair. Since I was born blond and my mother would kill me if I did, I have never dyed my hair. I do however constantly change the look by growing it out long then chopping it all off in a variety of ways. At one point in college my hair was about an inch long and spikey. If I could afford it I would have a new hairdo as often as my hair would permit. It's just hair have fun with it; it will always grow back is my motto- plus if you grow it long enough cancer kids get to enjoy it too!
2. I have an immense hatred for gum! If you know me well enough you know this one already; I can't stand the sight, smell, noise, touch and thought of gum. Cody has agreed to never chew it around me and only does so at work and makes sure his breath does not smell like gum when he comes home or else I would not kiss him or possibly throw up on him!
3. I could sit down and watch a documentary about ANYTHING! I have watched history programs about every possible angle on Hitler's life, technological inventions, various food items and how they're made, people and places I've never heard of and have no desire to visit and any other bizarre random show PBS or the History Channel can come up with. I LOVE random knowlege!
4. As a child I scared someone so bad with my natural acting abilities that they had to see a therapist and couldn't sleep for quite a long time. I will be forever sorry for playing that performance and have decided not to pursue acting in life since I have no control over my powers...j/k I learned pretty early on (my sophomore year in college) that acting was not really my calling in life. I'm a nerd who belongs backstage reading or giving orders.
5. I love Deviled ham. For those of you not familiar with this canned meat delicacy, it is probably one step away from Spam...I'm not sure if it is a step up or down since I don't eat Spam but it is only a step away I am sure! Ever since I was a kid I love a good Deviled Ham, cheese and mustard sandwich. I like this so much that my dear friend Mesha actually sent me a can in my b-day package last month. Cody likes to gag and make disgusting noises and references to cat food when I eat it but I enjoyed every bite!
6. I use to wear Jnco Jeans and a huge wallet chain. I am talking super huge baggy skater boy jeans with a dog chain that went down past my knees. I topped off this look with big baggy skater t-shirts with a ton of bizarre necklaces, bracelets and rings. Not to mention the 9 (yes that is right 9) earrings I had including the inner part of my ear. I not only dressed like this my senior year in high school but my freshman year at Ricks College (ask Cameron if you don't believe me). There was really no reason for me to dress like this since I love being a girl and have never and will never ride a skateboard but what can I say I was young, rebellious and exploring the various worlds of fashion!
So there everyone, those are some random facts about me. I almost mentioned my webbed toes but decided not to embarrass myself too much! I would love to see other people's lists and look forward to the comments. Have a great Thursday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Oh, Beth! We are SO glad that you gave up your JNCO ways! You definitely look better as a girl - short or long hair! I love your neurotic-gum-hating-deviled-ham-loving guts! Ha! Ha!
ha ha, I so remember your baggy pants and that chain. oh how I hated that chain!
...and I had completely forgotten that you had pierced your 'inner lobe' ear place, thing a ma jig. OUCH!!!!
That is a pretty good list--I'm glad to say that none of these were a surprise to me. In fact, I think that Beth toned DOWN her hatred for gum and love for Deviled Ham (Retch... Yack... gag...)--I won't tell you what I think its one step from!
I don't think Beth and I would have been high school sweethearts--in fact I think we would have been mortal enemies in the Jock/Drama Club fight. However, I am glad I met the Beth I did and we have been brokering Jock/Drama understanding ever since--Camp David has nothing on us!!!
Beth I love you and I promise to spit my gum out on the way home! What documentary are we going to watch tonight... I hear there is a good one about sporus molds and fungus... or shoot-outs in the wild west... YE-Haw
Fun stuff Beth. I'm glad I could help come up with the last two facts. I feel important now. Although, fact 2 is all about me!
I think you mean #4 and don't worry I won't expose you!
So, the fact your hair grows that fast makes me totally jealous. I've been growing my hair out for TWO years!!! It's finally reached my shoulder blades. I've thought of taking prenatal vitamins to help but, despite the fact I know vitamins can't impregnate you, they frighten me and may cause my boyfriend concern if he found them. :) Oh, and I just watched "And God Grew Tired of Us" a couple nights ago with Ben, a documentary about the Lost Boys from Sudan. I loved it. Have you seen it? You might want to if you haven't. Loved it.
I know who #4 is! But don't worry, your secret is safe with me, too!
Post a Comment