Saturday, December 1, 2007

6 Facts about me: Morgan the Monkey

Although I have not resided on this earth for very long, there are a few facts the general viewing public might be interested in...and here they are for your blogging pleasure.
1. I have an insatiable desire to attack anything that is dangled in front of me...food, mommy's hair, daddy's hair (chest, arm and leg that is) and of course cameras with flashing lights.

2. I like to wiggle and thrash about whilst anyone is trying to do anything with me...if hairbrushes happen to get stuck down the back of my pajamas while this wrestling match happens... so be it. That's the price you pay when you mess with the monkey!


3. I enjoy accessorizing with all things animals. Monkey hats, turtle shoes, elephant costumes...the list could go on and on. This trend continues on with my sleeping attire as seen by my bulldog, monkey, and dinosaur pajamas.


4. I have discovered that frustrating my parents is a complex art form. First step is to do amazingly cute things whenever the camera is just out of reach of both parents and I am on a precarious perch in which they cannot leave me unsupervised. The second step involves hightailing it to the edge of the bed and consequently just out of frame whenever they obtain said camera.


5 and 6. Living with my parents, mommy and daddy, in Spanish Harlem makes for pretty dull posts sometimes so I must do my best to fill each day with crazy stunts and super cuteness so that their friends and family won't abandon hope of entertainment when they view our Royal Adams Antics!



2 comments:

Wanderingfamilies said...

Well, Monkey Morgan, good thing you are so cute or the desire to attack anything in front of you wouldn't be so cute! ;-)

Jester 7 said...

We are reading your wonderful blog too.

mike