After the boys got up from their naps they both had a serious case of bed head going on. I tried to capture their amazingly crazy hair but these photos don't really do it justice.
Morgan's little curly-cue.

Chase went for the all over craziness.

Also, the other night I was trying to capture Morgan's new trick...foaming at the mouth. He walks around babbling and blowing spit bubbles all over his chin. He works up some nice foam action which I thought was pretty funny looking. However, being that Morgan can't stand something dangling in front of him that he can't touch, he got pretty upset at me for not giving him the camera. I have to say I think Morgan has the cutest sad face in the world and sometimes I just let him cry for a few seconds to get a good look at it. That's not sadistic right?!



8 comments:
I think it's okay to let him cry just for the picture--especially when you follow it up with the happy one. Cute boy!
That video is so cute!! They are really social babies and quite entertaining. Just adorable!
I love those moments...they get a kick out of the silliest things. It totally made me laugh, thanks for sharing! Alicia
I don't have your email address so I hope you don't mind my response on your blog....I loved the Uppercase Living stuff. So much in fact that I was overwhelmed by how much I was interested in. After Christmas I might order a catalog so I can see things a little better and let you know what I want! THANKS!!!
They were so cute. Jane loved watching them too. I am so excited to see you all in like a week and a half.
I love this.
That video is priceless. I love how fun is such a simple thing when you are 1.
Taj was laughing right along with them when we watched this one too! It will be one of our regular stops now when we are surfing the net together! Thanks Morgan for having such a fun time so we can all watch! :)
You're a cool mama Beth! :)
Post a Comment