Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Jump on the Elf wagon with Grinch names

So I've been seeing lately a lot of these elf videos on people's blogs and email. Fun stuff! It never gets old watching people's heads dancing on other people's bodies in funny costumes and weird dance moves. My brother-in-law Mike did it for his family and it was quite enjoyable. I teased him for having too much time on his hands and he sent this nice little video of Morgan as Scrooge in reply. Hope you all enjoy and Chamaine I'll get to that tag thing tomorrow I promise!

My good friend Sharon also had a fun little thing on her blog about Grinch names. Our family names are: Beth-Miserlybeast Poutyfoot, Cody-Peevishgloom Poutyfoot and Morgan-remains a mystery because the website won't let me on anymore but if I was guessing I would say Sweetcheeks Poutyfoot!

2 comments:

Sharona said...

YOu are not only most-beloved, but very persuasive. We have a deal.

Wanderingfamilies said...

Morgan: you are a Scrooge what with your squinty-eye look! LOVE it!