Last Saturday afternoon Cody, Morgan and I had a few hours in the afternoon that were amazingly free of other holiday commitments. Cody decided to plan a fun outing to Grand Central to see the toy train set up and enjoy the seasonal festivities from a warmer location. Morgan quite enjoys riding around on Daddy's back and was busy taking in all the sights. That is King Kong on the Empire State Building between Morgan and Cody's heads.

I'm not sure what this mountain is supposed to be since it was a little set up of the City but hey it was fun place for the train to go around anyway.

Morgan got his first taste of Indian food from Cody's samosa and really loved it. Of course I haven't really seen Morgan turn down any food at this point as everyone who sees him can tell. Yep, he's a future linebacker with exotic tastes!

We ate at the dining concourse and I had some fabulous pizza from Two Boots. Cody loves the Indian food here as well so we recommend it to anyone who happens to be passing through.

These are my boys in the main area of Grand Central. In the Vanderbilt Hall they have a Holiday Market set up that is pretty fun to see and is much warmer than walking around Union Square.
2 comments:
I have a nephew who's almost two and he eats everything as well. But I discovered his kryptonite one evening when he wanted to try some spinach in my salad. Little boys don't think very highly of spinach. :)
Oh, the joys and fun of living in the City! I had no idea that Grand Central Station was such a festive location!
Post a Comment