Friday, December 28, 2007

WATCH OUT HE WALKS!

So it finally happened...Morgan has ventured out into the great unknown with his hands straight up in the air and his mouth wide open. This little guy loves to walk! Right before we left for Christmas break he started to take a couple small steps between us, then in the airport he took about four steps and now he just can't wait to get on the move. I think he really enjoyed the soft carpeted landings on every one's floors in Florida and was encouraged to keep trying with all the other walking cousins running about. Morgan does not want to be left behind or miss out on any of the fun. We have more video of him walking and opening presents and playing with his cousins but it is on my video camera and I haven't figured out how to get that on the computer yet so here's a little video I took before we left for Florida. We hope everyone had a great holiday break and we look forward to seeing all the pictures and hearing the stories. Ours will be coming soon.

2 comments:

The Lindsays said...

You're not kidding, "Watch Out!" Now the real fun begins! It's so amazing how quickly they pick up on things and so much fun to see them grow. Before you know it, he'll be running and climbing and getting into all sorts of mischief. Have fun!!! It really is an amazing time of life.

Unknown said...

Congratulations! I mean, I don't know what you say when a kid starts walking, but I do sort of feel like you accomplished something.