Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Five Glorious Years!

Last Friday the 18th Cody and I celebrated our 5th wedding anniversary.
Cody had the fabulous idea for us to take a night off and go play like twenty year olds!
So we left the kids in very capable hands and here we are at Cedar Point getting ready to remind ourselves that we are not teenagers anymore on some crazy, crazy roller coasters.
They just started their Halloween nights in case you were wondering about the decorations. We thought Morgan would appreciate the rock band.

They have this one ride called the Dragster that literally almost made me cry. It shoots you straight out going 120 miles an hour than goes straight up in the air 420 ft (100 ft taller than the Statue of Liberty) goes over a hump and straight back down. It was the most awful experience ever but I'm kind of glad I can say I did it at least once.
We stayed the night in Sandusky and headed back home after breakfast. It was the perfect way to spend our anniversary. We came back refreshed and ready to start on year number 6.
Happy 5 wonderful, glorious years Cody!
(Oh and nice bat wings!)

I just love having a baby girl!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats on 5 years! You've got a beautiful family and are having great experiences! Love you!

Kiasa said...

Congratulations you crazy kids! Hugs.

JoshandJen said...

You guys look like you had so much fun! That is a great idea for an anniversary, I am totally keeping that in mind for next year for us to do, now if we can just find someone to watch our 4 crazy kids :)
That picture of you and Pepper is so cute!!

Wanderingfamilies said...

Happy, happy 5th! And yes, baby girls are so fun - Pepper is SO cute! I cannot wait to meet her...

Kevin said...

Congratulations! That ride would be crazy. It was so good to see you guys. Kevin's already thinking of doing another one! We'll see once he gets out and goes running again what his body thinks.

Jill