So I'm pretty sure I want our friend Laura to follow my kids around all the time and take beautiful pictures of them. Last week she did just that when we went to the Akron Zoo together.
He liked to run about and always turn away and close his eyes just at the last second.
However, sitting on this stone frog he was too excited not to share it.
I love my little ones!
I thought Mesha would appreciate my ring being in the picture.
I love Morgan's smile but it is nice to see his pretty eyes in this shot.
Pepper is already leaning on her big brother for support.
.jpg)
I love Morgan's smile but it is nice to see his pretty eyes in this shot.Pepper is already leaning on her big brother for support.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

5 comments:
Ummm...I want her to follow us, too! Beautiful pics! Pepper is SO pretty! I love the pic of all 3 of you - you are so pretty, too! Sorry for the lack of posts and communication...I will get better...love and miss you!
Wow, those pictures are awesome!! Who took those Laura Perkins? Or a Laura that you know from someone else? They are beautiful, I need someone to follow us around and get sweet pics like that!! I need to take Justin to the zoo one of these days, I really need to take all of my kids, they all LOVE animals too!
Ooopss...typo.... I meant a Laura that you know from "somewhere" else, not someone....
I love the pictures. I like the one of the 3 of you. Such a sweet picture. And yes, her head is much rounder. Luckily it all works out!
Jill
We all need a friend to follow our kids around and take great pictures of our kids! Those are so cute. I also really like the one that you have at the top of your page now (the one with the 3 of you). Fun!
Post a Comment