She's already got that "Oh, Mom get off me!" look down pretty good.

I just loved this dress and bloomers. Thanks Minde for having great taste!
I thought this outfit was so cute but by the time Pepper grew into it the weather was too warm. Luckily the weather has begun to turn into fall and Pepper still fits into 3 mos clothes at 5 mos. That never would have happened with Morgan!It sure made me smile!

Relaxing with Daddy, or at least Daddy is trying to relax...I'm sure Morgan is not helping.

Relaxing with Daddy, or at least Daddy is trying to relax...I'm sure Morgan is not helping.He's really starting to become quite the singer, choosing to make up most of his songs rather than sing regular ones. Though every once in awhile we'll catch an XYZ or crocodile "Snap" in there.
Sadly they didn't have Morgan's size but how fantastic would that be. He could play himself!
Playing with the displays.
I bought this hat for Morgan at the beginning of the summer and this Monday I finally got him to wear it for one walk around our complex. At least I captured the moment on film.
So Morgan's new obsession in musical instruments is a violin. He tells me everyday that he needs a violin and that he wants to add it to his Christmas list. I told him I would work on getting him one and have already enlisted my mom to help me find one or a suitable substitute. In the meantime, completely on his own, Morgan found a temporary violin.
Playing with the displays.
I bought this hat for Morgan at the beginning of the summer and this Monday I finally got him to wear it for one walk around our complex. At least I captured the moment on film.
So Morgan's new obsession in musical instruments is a violin. He tells me everyday that he needs a violin and that he wants to add it to his Christmas list. I told him I would work on getting him one and have already enlisted my mom to help me find one or a suitable substitute. In the meantime, completely on his own, Morgan found a temporary violin. This kid amazes me everyday!
Yesterday he brought me his book of colors and proceeded to name the color than name all the letters in the word and point out all the pictures on the page by name. I was astounded.
Morgan cannot wait for story time with Daddy every night before bed and begs me to read him books all day long. If I cannot help him he starts reading or reciting the book out loud to himself. This makes me endlessly happy.








4 comments:
Fun pictures. I loved that outfit too, but Jane didn't fit into it very long. Morgan cracks me up. What an inovative kid. I'm starting to work with Jane on her letters.
Jill
I love the pictures beth, in those pictures I think Pepper is starting to look more like Cody and Morgan looks just like you especially when he smiles. You have such cute kids! That guitar halloween costume was WAY awesome, I have never seen one like that, too bad they didn't have his size that would have been just perfect for him! It cracks me up how he is such a musician and so creative...And Pepper always looks darling in her cute clothes, isn't it so fun to dress little girls...
Oh..and P.S.
Your bread looks so yummy!! I love bread!
Don't you just love how baby girls fit into clothing much later than the the size says?! Cute outfits...yummy bread! It was SO great to chat with you the other day...
Post a Comment