A week and a half ago we started feeding Pepper rice cereal.
As you can tell she wasn't impressed!
We changed to oatmeal this week but she still seems to have mixed opinions on the whole process. I have a video but the computer and internet have not agreed on my videos lately so they will have to wait.
As you can tell she wasn't impressed!
We changed to oatmeal this week but she still seems to have mixed opinions on the whole process. I have a video but the computer and internet have not agreed on my videos lately so they will have to wait.
A glimpse into the craziness my hair can now produce, much to the enjoyment of my husband.
It's hard to tell in this picture but this is the cutest little outfit from Auntie Mesha. My kids are so well dressed thanks to everyone else!
This morning Morgan wanted Pepper to join him while he was jumping on our bed.
Pepper seemed to really enjoy her brother's antics and actually laughed for the first time.Again, I got a cute video of it but alas, you cannot see it. So bummed!
Another super cute outfit from our dear friend Sharon!
Happy to be at the zoo yet again.We love it, thank you!
Last week we went to a local lake with some friends to enjoy the sunny weather.
Last week we went to a local lake with some friends to enjoy the sunny weather. She is however 15.6 lbs and 25 in for those keeping track.
We will most definitely have to get a summer pass to this place next year!

We will most definitely have to get a summer pass to this place next year!
Like father, like son.
Excited to be home with Daddy!
That is some great after nap hair!
Last Friday our friends Heather and Jack came with us to Orville to check out the Smucker's store, the local library and to eat lunch with Cody at the awesome Smucker's cafateria. We had a wonderful morning and minimal meltdowns so that made it even better.
Excited to be home with Daddy!
That is some great after nap hair!
Last Friday our friends Heather and Jack came with us to Orville to check out the Smucker's store, the local library and to eat lunch with Cody at the awesome Smucker's cafateria. We had a wonderful morning and minimal meltdowns so that made it even better.









5 comments:
Miss you guys... looks like summer was tons of fun!
Pepper is beautiful, does she need some bows?
BTW- we are expecting again. a man child to fulfill all of tage's testosterone filled dreams!
Dang cute kids, Beth! Oh, and Pepper and Ansley can be twinners with their outfits from Mesha...I am just sad summer is ending, because it is one of my favorite outfits for her! Boo!
P.S. I cannot wait for the Flock of Seagull hair stage! ;-)
I love all the pictures. I need to get a new camera. I think Mom's sending the bumper pads tomorrow. I hope they fit. I think they turned out super cute. Oh, and that counts as your creativity tag gift from me. Take a picture and post it!
Jill
Pepper is getting so big, she's adorable. I can't believe how big Morgan is getting, too cute.
We miss you guys.
Post a Comment