For the most part this post is going to be a lot of pictures of us trying to get a few nice family/mother-children pictures. It was a beautiful Sunday and the kids were all a bit too antsy to sit still or cooperate. However, they all looked great and were very sweet to me (when they weren't whining about something that is.) I love being their mother and so grateful every day that Heavenly Father decided it was a good idea to give me children!
 |
| This one wins extra points every day for snuggles and love! |
 |
Morgan was so proud to keep announcing all day that he was the first one to make me a mother.
I love that he thinks that makes him extra special because I definitely think he is! |
 |
| And my handsome husband who helped give me these beautiful kids! |
 |
| Hazel was done. |
 |
Almost my favorite picture of the day!!!!
Hazel kills me! |
 |
| Here we go again! |
 |
| Hahaha! |
 |
| It's just torture at this point. |
 |
My second favorite little girl shoes ever!
(Jill you know the first is those blue sparkly ones.) |
 |
Pepper was very insistent we try for a matching sister shot.
Hazel was happier now that she had a prop. |
 |
| Cody's "I'm serious" face. |
 |
| And finally the chalk wall shots. |
 |
Ugh!
After this shot, I got fruit snacks and things started to improve. |
 |
| Just about perfect. |
 |
| Morgan might need to pee. |
 |
| Second favorite! |
 |
| The perfect picture that perfectly captures the essence of an 18 month old. |
As do these 3 pics.
 |
| This girl has sass! |
 |
I asked for hot dogs, corn on the cob, baked beans and potato salad for my mother's day meal.
None of Cody's co-workers could believe that is what I asked for.
I thought it was amazing!
(Oh, and Morgan took these pictures because I was inside by myself doing nothing!) |
 |
Present time.
Morgan showing me the little book he made me.
Pepper having a hard time not being the center of attention. |
 |
After dinner walk and treats.
It was a balmy 40 something degrees.
Perfect ice cream and shorts weather! |
Some more out of order shots.
Here is a video that makes me cry every time I watch it. Nothing amazing happens but it really sums up my life as a mom right now. My kids are competing for my attention, I'm multitasking and everything is not perfect but I am very, very happy.
I love the life that I have chosen and am so grateful everyday for my many blessings. I hope all of my friends, who are mothers in some way to children that they love, felt special and appreciated! Thanks, Cody, for everything you do for me and the encouragement you give me always!
No comments:
Post a Comment