Friday, May 17, 2013

Stake Conference Sunday

On Sunday, May 5th, we had stake conference. It was a live video feed from SLC so we were supposed to go to our own ward buildings. Cody had to do some high council business in the Wooster Ward so we all decided to join him. It took a good hour to drive out there. Poor Cody has to do this trip far too often. The church building sits on some beautiful land and it was a gorgeous day, so we all enjoyed some outdoor time before nap time and the pollen drove us back to the car.
Very happy to be running free.



Picking dandelions for me.


Our picnic.













Nap time.
I'm very happy about it.




A beautiful day that I was very happy to capture on film. I love all the flowering trees or at least I did until they started hurting my kids!

No comments: