It is hard for me to explain just how important great friends are in my life. I belong to two moms clubs because I need that support and social activity for me just as much as for my kids. Lately, we have had the pleasure of the Macey kids' company a lot.
| Instagram version of the picture. |
![]() |
| I was trying to get Hazel to smile but I think instead I got my most favorite picture of this little beauty! Those cheeks. Her eyes. That hair! I'm so glad she's mine! |
| Don't you love how Avi is perfect in all of these pictures and Pepper is all over the place. Makes me laugh every time! |
When we got home it was normal bedtime. I had all the girls get ready for bed and then I sent the two older girls downstairs to play while I read to Hazel and put her to bed. I decided to let them stay up an hour later and watch a movie with some popcorn. I'm pretty sure they thought I was the greatest!
| I found them busily and quietly playing Strawberry Shortcake so peacefully together. If Morgan and Pepper could find a way to do things like this, my life would be a whole lot easier! |
| Movie time. A Tinkerbell movie was chosen to no one's surprise. |
![]() |
| The next morning this little sister helped herself to all the leftover popcorn and Avi's Bob the Builder slippers. |
After ballet and donuts, I dropped off the girls with Avi's grand-parents to spend a few hours so I could do some shopping alone. I felt bad having them babysit my kids on their vacation but they said they were happy to because it would keep Avi and Hugo entertained. I know the feeling! The girls continued to have more fun together and the babies were their normal fun selves according to the grandparents. Love these kids!
| Avi's grandma sent me this photo while I was shopping. Two very happy girls or "sisters" as they call each other. |
| Dress up makeover time. |
![]() |
| Hugo was in heaven with Morgan's big bucket of cars and trucks that very rarely gets used these days. |
| I love watching babies play together. Hugo is just 6 months ahead of Hazel and I don't think it will be too long before they are having a lot more fun together. |
Here's a video I took with my phone of Hazel and Hugo running around the house laughing at each other. It was so nice to have everyone entertaining each other so I could clean the kitchen and cook dinner in peace. I should babysit more often!






No comments:
Post a Comment