Monday, May 13, 2013

Random April

Found a few more random photos from April.
This was my view during my second trip to the CVS pharmacy in one day.
Not my favorite.

Some more shots from our lunch at Smucker's.





Game night with Gramma and Papa.

Someone was having a hard time not being included and allowed on the table.

These were taken in the airport while we watched Papa go through security.


This little princess loves babies.




I love that everyone, including Hazel, enjoyed cuddle time with Gramma.


Just perfect!


I just love Pepper's feet tucked up under her.

Pepper's picture of me at dinner.

Right after her first haircut.


A certain 18mos old got a hold of a marker while I was busy on the phone with Gramma.

This was her reaction when I took it away.

This is how we found Morgan one night.
Classic!

Quiet time with Bekah and family during their weekend visit.


During Pepper's 4yr check up I asked them to run some allergy tests for her. A blood test covers more allergies, is quicker and has more definitive results so I opted for that. I was only a little worried because this would be the first time she had her blood drawn. So far, none of my kids have had issues with needles and never complain during flu shots or any other shots so I had high hopes that she would be fine. I, however, did not expect her to sit perfectly still while 2 different nurses moved the needle around her arm trying to get blood flowing. She didn't cry, squirm or fuss one tiny bit. I was so proud of my big girl!
So, I took her out for a smoothie and donut to celebrate her.
The test results confirmed that she is allergic to walnuts and the pollen of many different trees.

My one red tulip that keeps coming back year after year despite being crowded by a ton of iris.

Gary pulling the little girls around in the wagon during a walk.

Bekah, Gary and I had the kids outside playing and swinging. Elijah was trying out the swing and I had him going pretty high. Pepper got a little close and he took her out. She was laid out flat on her back and had this little lovely reminder to not walk in front of swings.

Playing with the camera...and her nose apparently.



Once again, not my favorite picture of me, but it was a happy moment to be with my friend so there ya go.

Hazel's love of hats continues and my love for my new TOMS just begins.

Dinner at Chick-fil-A.


Dessert at Menchies (not same day.)



Being cute on an evening walk.

On the last day of April, I joined the West Akron moms club for a nature walk with Hazel. It is called the Daffodil Trail. It was nearing the end of the flowers full bloom but it was still a nice little hike and it was great to be outside in nature with friends.


I love one on one time with this little lady.
April was a crazy, jam packed month of fun and exhaustion. Here's to many more:)

No comments: