Thursday, July 31, 2014

Morgan and T-ball

This year Morgan decided to try T-ball. I am not a huge fan of baseball but I was excited to see him try another sport. Turns out he loved it and was a bit of a natural. I see a lot more baseball seasons in our future.
The t-ball age group was 5-7 year olds. Morgan was by far the biggest kid on his team and was one of the only ones really paying attention. I was a bit worried he would hurt someone because of how hard he could hit and throw, especially when most of his teammates were sitting down or facing the wrong direction.

See Dean sitting on the pitcher's mound. Guess he didn't see the point of standing if he didn't have to throw the ball!


They had to keep raising the tee when Morgan would come to bat.
Marcus taking a break in the outfield.



Here are some videos of Morgan and his teammates:


No comments: