Truly showing off her personality at 3 months of age.
 |
| Morgan's favorite new toy. |
 |
| Twinners! |
Don't let her contented expressions persuade you that she had calmed down. I think 3 months was probably our hardest month so far. Her nap schedule started to organize a bit but she started putting up a huge fight during nursing. Out of desperation I finally started giving her bottles. First I pumped and would do half pumped milk and half formula. Eventually, I would just do formula bottles but still nursed during the night and after naps. Once the stress of nursing battles was over and I finally gave up control, life got a bit better. It is so hard to admit to myself that I cannot control everything and make her do what I want her to do. Thank goodness for prayer and the loving support from Cody!
No comments:
Post a Comment