Saturday, August 29, 2015

First Day of School 2015-16

First day of school rolled around on Thursday, August 27th. I wasn't sure if I was ready for it but the kids were super excited and ready to start another year. Normally, I say I can't wait for the kids to be gone most of the day and not have to be the constant party planner, but this year seemed harder than normal. It was so nice having them around to talk to and to help out. Love my older, helper kids!
"Without knowing or trying Pepper wore the same shirt today as she did a year ago! AND it's orientation day again for school. Crazy coincidence!!! Amazing how much older she looks from last year."

"Pepper at orientation and very excited for school to start. Pepper discovered she was sitting next to another very talkative friend. Pepper's teacher is already making a new seating chart!"




"Miss them already. All set to start a new year and give their teachers the little 'first day bucket' gift they made for them."
"Ready to rock 1st and 3rd grades! A little sad summer is over but excited for their new adventures. And I promise I did not intend for them to be matching. Happy coincidence."


"A miraculous moment of these two playing together nicely. (This NEVER happens!) Glad I caught it. Poor Truly is going to be totally lost when Hazel also goes back to school in two weeks."

No comments: