Sunday, August 23, 2015

Fun Day with Sarah

Friday, August 21st, we were lucky enough to have Sarah Laurence spend the morning with us. The kids LOVE playing with Sarah and they always have a great time entertaining themselves. Sarah is such an easy kid to have around, such a joy. Later, Sarah's mom joined us and when Cody got off work, we all headed over to the Akron Zoo to play until closing time. Lovely, lovely day!



"Hogwarts is now in session. Professor Morgan is teaching spells. I think Truly must be a Slytherin because she was causing all sorts of mischief."
The lemurs were pretty active this day and Truly enjoyed watching them.
Trying out the new play area.









Cody looks cozy.










"Got to spend a beautiful late afternoon at the Akron Zoo with all these hooligans. I believe Pepper told them to act like Morgan was tipping the canoe. Captured it perfectly."
"Truly through the looking glass."
"Love these two cuties. Cody giving Hazel a hand at the new play area."
Making a wish.
I think the zoo sign may need some help.

No comments: