Here are all the random things we were up to during the month of August and our last bit of summer fun.
 |
| Finally went through all the kids' school work and art projects from the last school year. Here they are taking pictures with their art work that didn't make it into the school box and was then recycled. |
 |
| "Such a good daddy playing with his princesses. He's a keeper!" |
 |
| The kids and I joined Cody at the Wooster Ward one Sunday when I didn't have to teach and he was there doing High Council work. |
 |
| "So close, Mama. So close." |
 |
| Truly crashed their nursery. Just a few more months! |
 |
| "This little spitfire has been really trying my patience this summer with her whining and tantrums. I am, however, loving watching her little/big personality starting to shine through. This is Hazel ready to go to church yesterday, complete with cowboy boots, hand sanitizer, Minnie Mouse sunglasses, and Barbie movie. This girl!" |
 |
| "Some ice cream and Akron Big Band concert at the rec center for Family Home Evening last night. Beautiful evening to be together as a family!" |
 |
| "Someone perfected a new skill at the park this morning." |
 |
| "Why get your own seat when your sister will work just fine?!" |
 |
| Savannah Davis' 4th birthday party. |
 |
| "Birthday party fun at the park for Hazel's little 4yr old friend. Thanks for the goodies and smiles and having a reason to celebrate." |
 |
| "Took a bunch of crazy kids for happy meals on my own because I'm a glutton for punishment. Just kidding I'm lazy and other people's kids keep my kids entertained!" |
 |
| "This one needs to learn to take it easy!" |
 |
| Had a nice night out with Josette Ellebruch. We went to dinner at Aladdin's Eatery and then went to Handel's for ice cream. Yummy! |
 |
| "Took the girls to water a little public flower patch my Momsclub sponsors. We were having a lovely time until the nozzle popped off and chaos ensued. Definitely sped up the watering process." |
 |
| Ft. Island playground nature center. |
 |
| "Visited the animals while at the playground this morning with Momsclub. Another lovely summer morning out and about with these crazy four." |
 |
| "Truly's evening entertainment was provided by the Adams' Family Band. Definitely worth the price of admission." |
 |
| Cody heading out with the big kids to the John Johnson Farm to go camping for the night. |
 |
| "Had two of these flying over our house this morning to help celebrate Stan Hywet Hall's 100th birthday. Luckily, the kids and I were outside bike riding and playing when they went over. (Unluckily, we were home and not at church because the two little ones are sick. Boo for the last week of summer!)" |
 |
| "Keeping ourselves entertained during nap time. I thought the blue under my eye really sold the look! Pepper was not happy I didn't use more blue on her face:)" |
 |
| "It's a chick-fil-a type morning. Too bad we're here by ourselves and totally bored...or maybe they're playing nicely together and I'm bored...maybe." |
 |
| Cub scout den meeting. |
 |
| Samuel Griesmyer. The cutest little wolf! |
 |
| "Bekah helping her cub scouts prepare a skit to perform for their families. My perfectionist, Morgan struggled with not making a real enough looking wolf, from a paper bag, but in the end everyone had a good time. Especially, when they got to build a fire and make s'mores!" |
 |
| "These two pictures are a year apart. Sigh, I guess not much has changed. (Actually, these two pictures are making me smile so hard. Truly is exhausting but man I'm glad we have all that spitfire in our family!)" |
 |
| This girl may still be pretty young but she's already a pro at the playground and hardly needs any help! |
 |
| "I was in a super grumpy mood this afternoon and not looking forward to the rest of the day. Right before I started begrudgingly making dinner, I got a last minute invite to join Bekah and kids for a picnic dinner in the park. It was a beautiful evening and not surprisingly, we were all in a MUCH better mood when we left. (Oh, and these two little ones are under the impression they are big kids who can climb everything!)" |
 |
| Our VT/HT are husband and wife. They brought us some sunflowers one evening. |
 |
| Just a naked picnic dinner party. |
 |
| "We spent ALL day working in our yard weeding, and cleaning and reorganizing the garage. The kids 'helped' by weeding for about five minutes, playing in the pool, and getting magnificently dirty the rest of the time. WE kind of forgot about dinner so an impromptu picnic finished off our day. Cody and I are VERY ready for bed!" |
 |
| I love her Sunday style. |
Now, on to September and the fall!
No comments:
Post a Comment