Saturday, August 1st, Cody and I decided to take the kids and head out to a new metropark, Goodyear Heights. It was a beautiful, sunny morning. I was all prepared with water, snacks, sunblock, and any other necessities I could think of. Once we got into the woods, I discovered a huge lapse in my preparations...bug spray! It was clear that this was going to be an issue and luckily we were saved by some nice hikers who had some to share. Here's Truly saying hello to their doggy.
| Alder Pond. |
![]() |
| Very cool walk through the marsh. |
![]() |
| Her face! That hair! |
![]() |
| Hazel and I watching the others run up this hill. |
![]() |
| It's amazing that this one didn't lose her pants with the amount of rocks she stuffed into her pockets! |
| "Hiked around Alder Pond this morning at Goodyear Heights Metropark. It was a beautiful morning to be outside together as a family (especially, after some nice joggers let us use their bug spray!)" |











No comments:
Post a Comment