Thursday, September 3, 2015

Momsclub Outings

Now, that I'm down to just two in the morning, and shortly I'll be down to one, running errands and attending Momsclub get-togethers are a little easier. 
This morning we all met for a picnic lunch and play time outside in Sand Run Park.



I thought it was cute that Hazel was playing with or helping Truly. Then I noticed Hazel knock Truly down. Sigh.
"Had a nice picnic lunch with our Momsclub buddies, after a morning spent running errands with mom. Loving the time outside together! Thanks, Svetla. The bubbles were a big hit."
"Just a bit hot and humid at the playground today. It looked like I dipped both girls' heads in a bucket by the end!"

By the time we went on this hike at the Nature Realm I was just down to Truly with me in the mornings. Such a crazy feeling only having one child to worry about or entertain!





"Momsclub hike and playtime at the Nature Realm with this free spirit makes for a lovely morning."
Wandering off yet again.


No comments: