On Monday, September 14th, Hazel had her preschool orientation. We were very happy to see everyone again. This is the 6th consecutive year for our family attending Woodland Preschool. We just love it there! On Tuesday the 15th, Hazel began her first day of 4yr preschool class with the amazing Ms. Susan and Ms. Bobbie.
![]() |
| I love all her different faces! |
![]() |
| Presents for Ms. Bobbie and Ms. Susan. |
![]() |
| Back in the preschool drop-off line. All is right with the world. |
| "Hazel FINALLY got to pose for her very own 'first day of school' photo! We are all very excited for her! We love our Hazel-nut!" |
| "She looks so tiny is this big wide world. I know she's in great hands but I think my heart will always have a little extra concern for my little middle-child, Hazel." |










No comments:
Post a Comment