On Friday, September 18th, Cody and I celebrated 11 years of marriage. Life may not be always perfect but I couldn't imagine taking this journey with anyone else. We are so blessed!
 |
| "Happy 11 years to this wonderful man! I feel blessed every day knowing we get to spend eternity together. Love you, Cody." |
We hadn't really discussed any big plans for the weekend. The kids had a couple birthday parties to attend and I figured we would just go out Saturday night for dinner or something. We decided not to do presents or anything....or so I thought! Cody completely surprised me with an AMAZING present. One night all to myself at a hotel. It was heavenly and I loved every minute of it! I'm a very lucky lady.
 |
| Cody and the hotel both left me treats! |
 |
| Catching up on my HGTV and my book club book. |
 |
| "In keeping with his 'super romantic' husband status, for our anniversary, Cody surprised me with a night all to myself at a local hotel. He snuck up on me and the kids at Target and gave me the room keys and sent me on my way. To top it off, I had volunteered us to watch anotehr little girl tonight while our big kids were at a friend's bday party. Cody, you are an amazingly thoughtful person and I love you! Now, I'm off to the hot tub. (Oh, and full disclosure...I have nothing at all for him...I really am the worst!)" |
 |
| I slept in late (for me,) finished reading my book and went down to breakfast. Then I hung out till Hazel's ballet class finished and Cody brought the kids over to go swimming. |
 |
| The new Marriott hotel where Cody booked me a room. It was lovely! |
 |
| "After a restful night reading and sleeping undisturbed, Cody and the kids joined me for a quick morning swim. Thanks for all the well wishes everyone. I am so grateful for Cody and all of you!" |
No comments:
Post a Comment