Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Highland Square Library Storytimes

Now, that the summer is over and Hazel is starting preschool I don't have time to go downtown to the Main Library storytime. So, I decided to start going to the Highland Square library storytimes because my Momsclub friend, KT is one of the children's librarians there and she does a fabulous job. During the month of September, they hosted a storytime in the park every Monday morning. Such a fantastic idea and the girls loved it.




"We love librarians!"




"Highland Square Library Storytime for the win! After preschool orientation we went to a storytime in the park and the girls just loved it. So many fun things to play with and explore and the weather was beautiful. This will be happening ever Monday morning in September at 10:30. Truly and I will be there!"
This was a Tuesday morning when we went to their storytime at the regular library.  Truly's not the best at following directions or participating but it's sure fun watching her get excited.


"Truly and I had another fun morning at Storytime in the park. We saw a butterfly released and heard stories about trucks. Truly hardly ever sat still but had a great time exploring. On a side note, I have sneezed so many times today Truly has learned a new word: achoo!"





No comments: