Friday, September 25, 2015

Bauman Orchards Morning

Wednesday morning, September 23rd, I hosted a Momsclub outing to Bauman Orchards for apple picking and a tour of the processing plant. I also invited some other friends from church to join us. The older kids had off school that day so we had the whole gang on this outing. We had a big fun group and it was a great morning. 
The tour.



Checking out the giant fridge.

Heading out for a wagon ride around the orchards. Truly tried her best to jump ship the entire ride so I didn't really get to see much. At least it was a beautiful morning and the kids had lots of friends to play with.



Our Smucker's church friends, Laura Eller and Lindsey Hill.



They NEVER look up!!!
Playing in the hay bale maze.





Truly making friends with the farm animals.



Time to pick the apples.



Pepper's friend, Sebastian's mom, Ivana, helping Pepper pick the perfect apple.







Me and Emily O'Brien.



"Took the kids to apple picking on their day off from school (random teacher day.) Had fun despite Truly's best efforts to drive us all crazy! Love Bauman Orchards!"
"Pepper and her cute little friend, "Sebastian showing off the 'fruits' of their labors...haha, sigh, I keep myself amused."
"Favorite picture of the morning and a rare moment of Truly not fussing or running away. Even her boots are happy to be in the orchards. (Now time to make pie!)"

No comments: