Friday, March 21, 2008

Fun Waste of Time

I guess Beth is not that original...



HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
291
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?



Make that both of us...for Cody


HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
172
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?



I guess I don't exist anymore before I got married since this is the result that came from using my maiden name...


HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
0
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?



Thanks Trent and Carly for the diversion from my thesis.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

There were 86 with Jill Terry and 1 with Jill Goodier. Very interesting. I'll forward you an email that does baby names and popularity over the years.
Love ya,
JIll

Ashley said...

That is fun! Only 18 with my married name and 29 with my maiden name but I think there might be a trillion Ashley's now. :) Good luck with your thesis! Way to go on getting the rough draft in, very big accomplishment!!