Monday, March 10, 2008

Uppercase Living Update

It has only taken 3 and a half years of marriage for Cody and I to finally decorate our bedroom but we finally have something on the walls and we love it! Thanks to Uppercase Living I finally found a decoration I love but that is not permanent or expensive so if we change our minds when we move, no worries. From the first time I saw the catalog, this design was my favorite and thanks to the colors in the beautiful quilt my sister Jill made for us, our walls are a lot less boring!The "Love" is Chocolate Brown (my favorite color that Cody says I have to stop over using...whatever!) and the "Lollipop Flower Boxes" are Violet (because Cody wanted color in our room and I insisted on no blues).

I am having an Uppercase Living/St. Patty's Day party this Saturday afternoon for any ladies living in my area who are interested. We will have food, fun and decorating...what more can you ask for?! You can always explore the catalog online and let me know if there is anything I can help order for you if you cannot make the party. My Demonstrator ID is : 403841 and My Token is: BAdams. Let me know if you have any questions.

6 comments:

Trent and Carlie & Co. said...

I love vinyl lettering for the wall!! We're actually looking into possibly starting a business that deals with vinyl! Trent won't let me paint what I want on the walls - I tried to convince him that it would be cheaper! But he's kindly thinking of the people that will live in our house if we ever put it up for sale . . . :)

Beth, Cody, Morgan, Pepper, Hazel said...

It's a lot of fun and provides so many different ways to decorate without having to be permanent or cause you to repaint later. It's also great for craft products and gifts. Let me know if you have any more questions about it.

Wanderingfamilies said...

Super pretty! Now, I just gotta get on it and decorate with my stuff and take pics...thanks for inspiring me!

Ashley said...

I "love" it! Ha Ha. Can't wait to see it in person.

The Lindsays said...

I love the lollipop flowers. I seriously need to take some time to check your stuff out one of these days. McKay keeps telling me that I'm done decorating and to stop it already, but I can't help it?! My sister ordered a fairy design by you guys and put it up in her nursery...I LOVE it! When I post pictures of her nursery I'll make sure to get a shot of that and maybe post a link to your site.

Anonymous said...

HELLO

MY NAME IS BARBARA, ARE YOU A UL CONSULTANT. I JUST JOINED UL. I LIVE IN STATEN ISLAND, NY AND I AM LOOKING FOR OTHER CONSULTANTS IN THE NEW YORK CITY AREA. SO IF YOU ARE A CONSULTANT PLEASE CONTACT ME AT BCERDEIROS@AOL.COM. THANK YOU BARBARA