One of my families favorite places in Maine is the Portland Headlight lighthouse. My dad's family had a home in Cape Elizabeth near the lighthouse and it is a truly beautiful spot. Cody and I took one of our favorite pictures at this spot 2 years ago and have it posted on our computer where we see it everyday. Two Passovers ago I won a puzzle for finding the afikomen and once Cody and I put it together, thinking it looked familiar, did we realize it was this same image. Life just makes you smile sometimes.
Friday, March 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








5 comments:
WOW! That landscape is GORGEOUS! I love your new coat - your dad will always be the LLBean-wearing-Bishop to me! Love this post! It really makes me want to visit Maine!
Anytime you want to go to Maine with us just let us know:) We miss you guys and would travel anywhere with you guys...Morgan wants Uncle Kurt to know he'd like to show him how to slide down the snow.
So pretty. Dan has an uncle in Maine...we really want to visit this summer. But it looks like it's gorgeous in the winter too!
That is GORGEOUS! One day maybe we'll go see Maine and stop by the same spot?! It looks like it's worth a stop.
Looks fun, we just hope all of the cold weather gone when we arrive. Oh yea, we have already posted the naked cowboy pictures on our ward website, I think Bishop Clark will find them interesting. JK
Hope all is well, find some good Turkish food for me when we come up. I have a couple of menu's already downloaded from the web!
Mike
Post a Comment