Saturday, May 10, 2008

Eight Things



8 Things I am Passionate About:
1. My husband and his thoughtful ways (i.e. Mother's Day Flowers that I love!)
2. My son
3. The Gospel
4. Theatre
5. History
6. My Family
7. My Friends
8. Travel

8 Past Books I have Read (and enjoyed):
1. Little Women
2. Count of Monte Cristo
3. Into Thin Air
4. Lord of the Rings
5. Memoirs of a Geisha
6. Plays by Beckett
7. Life of Pi
8. Plays by Ibsen

8 Things I Often Say:
1. Nice
2. No Worries
3. He lost his mind
4. Right On
5. Sweet
6. True, True
7. Super
8. No and Say More (to Morgan)

8 Things I Look For in a Friend:
1. Genuineness
2. Mutual Appreciation
3. Conversation
4. Loyalty
5. Truthfulness
6. Imagination
7. Excitement
8. Connection

8 Things I Want to do Before I Die:
1. Finish this dang thesis!
2. Have more children
3. Watch my children grow
4. Watch my grand-children grow
5. Travel to everywhere and anywhere
6. Create something lasting
7. Own the perfect home
8. Be at peace

8 Things I Have Learned This Past Year:
1. Being a mom is tough work
2. Being a mom is the best job
3. I continue to really like having my husband around
4. Problems don't go away by ignoring them
5. Sometimes you have to let go
6. Saying "Sorry" first does not mean you are weak
7. I know why families live near each other
8. Live in the now but celebrate the past and plan for the future

8 People I Want to do Eight Things:
1. Jill
2. Chamaine
3. Dawn
4. Kim or Mike
5. Jessica
6. Missy
7. Jamie
8. Anyone who found it interesting and wants to share

2 comments:

Jill and Kevin said...

Ok, ok, but don't expect it too soon! Oh, the flowers are beautiful!

Jill and Kevin said...

So I heard you were done with your thesis. Congratulations! I would email you, but yahoo has been down all afternoon. That must feel great to be done!!!! Again, congrats! I will see you soon.