Or in Morgan's case...How many berries does it take to fill up those humongous cheeks!
"I love to eat fruit and I am mesmerized by the camera...what is a little monkey to do?!"
So that is how we spend the end of most of our meal-times. I'm pretty sure Morgan just puts up with all the other food to get to the fruit/dessert portion of each meal. I can understand his love. I always have a large craving for fresh fruit, especially berries.
"I love to eat fruit and I am mesmerized by the camera...what is a little monkey to do?!"
So that is how we spend the end of most of our meal-times. I'm pretty sure Morgan just puts up with all the other food to get to the fruit/dessert portion of each meal. I can understand his love. I always have a large craving for fresh fruit, especially berries.On another note, I spend two hours of each Sunday with the little ones in our Harlem Ward Nursery. We watch over the 18 mos to 3 year old children and try to teach them little gospel lessons. We have a wonderful nursery leader, Marci and lots of help from other mothers and dads. This Sunday the children were being so cute while sitting around the table for snack time that we couldn't resist taking a few pictures. The pictures are thanks to Ashley, who is helping her little son Eliot learn the ropes in nursery, since he will be joining us shortly. Note Aaron's cute little foot on the table. He is also a younger friend who was joining us for a little bit to give mommy Jihea a break (she's in the blue sweater) from chasing him around the halls.
Since Morgan is not an official nursery member just yet, he gets to wander around while I do singing time. I have a blast each week with singing time and love to watch the children get so excited about the different songs. What a great way to spend a couple hours.
In case you're wondering what I'm doing, we're doing "Old McDonald Had a Farm" and I'm making the sign for pig. Hand movements are always a crowd pleaser! So that's a little taste of what we've been up to. We are all sick in this house right now so haven't been in the mood for blogging but I'll try to get back in the swing of things.

5 comments:
I like the new look and color scheme of your blog. I love how diverse the nursery is! Awesome! One week from today - Wahoo!
Thanks, I decided we needed some change but am too lazy to design my own fancy layout, so I thought brown was the way to go. We do have a pretty unique nursery. I discovered on Sunday that all the girls names end in "a", Bella, Cyra, Paula and Kayla. Just a funny side note. I'm getting very excited to see you guys! Morgan and I can't wait to party!
Fun stuff. I got to be in nursery on Sunday too. Our nursery leaders didn't show up, so we improvised. The brown looks good.
What a good-looking group. They look so well behaved. And I love that foot on the table ... living the good life right there. I always think nursery would be the perfect calling when you have a little one Morgan's age. Instead of just roaming the halls trying to keep them busy, they get to enjoy the perks of nursery and you get to sing the favorite church songs.
No nursery in the world could have better leaders than you and Marci. YOu guys are doing such an amazing job.
Post a Comment