Let me just take a moment to say how much I love my in-laws! Cody and I were both blessed with in-law families that we absolutely adore. My mother-in-law is the second greatest mother I know! We had so much fun hanging out with them in their beautiful home in Virgin. I feel somewhat guilty making Morgan come back to our cramped quarters here in Harlem. Besides having a great big lawn, a gorgeous home with lots of rooms and hallways, Cody's parents live minutes from Zions National Park. When people complain we are running out of room in this world, all I have to do is think of the magnificence of this place and I know Heavenly Father gave us enough room for all to enjoy and run around in, with some to spare.
Here is Morgan and his Daddy taking their strollers for a walk with the supervision of Papa Adams.
A momentary pause to notice the stream.
Then it was time to take off running again. What you are missing in this picture is the effect of Morgan's right arm swinging like crazy and his cheeks bouncing...but I'm sure you can imagine the immense cuteness factor!
Three wonderful generations of Adams men. Great smiles had by all!
Not a bad view and Zions isn't half bad either!
Two of the greatest people you'll ever meet, Kurt and Chamaine. Thanks again Kurt for hanging out with us all those days! Morgan misses his future father-in-law!
Morgan and his two dads...this joke just will never get old to me! Maybe if I just keep saying it enough it will come true...now that would be funny! (the joke I'm referring to is Morgan marrying Ansley...I just realized that kind of seemed like I meant Cody and Kurt were a couple...that would NOT be funny since Cody's all mine! Sorry Kurt, you'll just have to stick with Chamaine for eternity.)
A momentary pause to notice the stream.
Then it was time to take off running again. What you are missing in this picture is the effect of Morgan's right arm swinging like crazy and his cheeks bouncing...but I'm sure you can imagine the immense cuteness factor!
Three wonderful generations of Adams men. Great smiles had by all!
Not a bad view and Zions isn't half bad either!
Two of the greatest people you'll ever meet, Kurt and Chamaine. Thanks again Kurt for hanging out with us all those days! Morgan misses his future father-in-law!
Morgan and his two dads...this joke just will never get old to me! Maybe if I just keep saying it enough it will come true...now that would be funny! (the joke I'm referring to is Morgan marrying Ansley...I just realized that kind of seemed like I meant Cody and Kurt were a couple...that would NOT be funny since Cody's all mine! Sorry Kurt, you'll just have to stick with Chamaine for eternity.)Here is a funny video of Morgan taking his stroller for a walk and everyone else on the hike. Also if you want to see more photos from the hike, go to our Picasa Albums and enjoy.
I miss everything about these memories but am grateful to have made them and can't wait to make some more over Christmas when we get to go home again!


1 comment:
For more awesome pics from our weekend, check out Mark and Cathy's blog!
Post a Comment