Monday, June 2, 2008

Yay for Daddy!!!!


Today is my Daddy's birthday and I just wanted to pay tribute to the awesomeness that is my dad! My dad is big and strong and can throw me very high into the air, which I find quite enjoyable. My dad makes yummy food that I like to devour whenever it comes near my face...hence my sizable cheeks. My dad has curly hair that I inherited and which helps me win over the ladies. My dad is great at giving me baths and keeping me fresh and clean, which is also important in lady wooing. On this birthday of his, my dad turns 29, which is almost 30 and therefore pretty old, but despite this numerical drawback, I still think he's the coolest. Sadly my computer is being fussy today so I cannot show you photographic proof of my father's coolness and complete adoration of me. But just know that it exists and it is pretty great. So once again, my dad is bigger, stronger, cooler, faster, smarter and all around greater than your dad...just kidding but I do think he's great and think I will keep him.

Happy Birthday Daddy! I love you!
Morgan

ps. the computer finally cooperated so here is my proof that my dad rocks!

3 comments:

Jill and Kevin said...

Happy Birthday Cody! Hopefully Beth related how cool the card was that I was going to send you! Again, we hope you had a great day!!

Jill and Kevin said...

That has to be the cutest picture ever! I love it. I'll see what I can do about the belly picture for you.

Marci + Dan said...

Great photo. Happy Birthday!