Although not much happened during our muggy Sunday afternoon we were told by various people at church that we needed to document how adorable Morgan was in his Sunday clothes, so here goes our overboard documentation of cuteness!
We've been working on our "Cheese" face for pictures.
No idea why Morgan has started contorting himself like this and moving his body in weird ways, but for anyone who has lived with me you're probably thinking..."Yep, he's Beth's son."
A good view of the whole cuteness package (except we're missing his flip-flop sandals but just imagine the heightened sense of cute).
Daddy admiring the chubby cheek cuteness.
Daddy trying to score some lovin.
There are the dimples I know and love!
And here's a little video for those who don't get to see Morgan on a regular basis and like to watch my son being silly. Morgan babbles...I mean talks non-stop, as long as we can keep his binky out of his mouth. Enjoy.
No idea why Morgan has started contorting himself like this and moving his body in weird ways, but for anyone who has lived with me you're probably thinking..."Yep, he's Beth's son."
A good view of the whole cuteness package (except we're missing his flip-flop sandals but just imagine the heightened sense of cute).
Daddy admiring the chubby cheek cuteness.
Daddy trying to score some lovin.
There are the dimples I know and love!
And here's a little video for those who don't get to see Morgan on a regular basis and like to watch my son being silly. Morgan babbles...I mean talks non-stop, as long as we can keep his binky out of his mouth. Enjoy.

2 comments:
Too cute! Thanks for calling today. I loved the outfit!
SO CUTE! Where did you find such cute clothes (it's so hard to find cute boy's clothes)?! He's pretty darn cute even without the little outfit.
Post a Comment