Saturday, June 28, 2008

And Here's Our Saturday Night!

My sweet husband Cody and I had the privilege of babysitting our little friend Eliot tonight, while his parents, Bryan and Ashley, celebrate their wedding anniversary with a night on the town. We were very happy to have him, as you can tell by Cody's enthusiastic face...I'm the official babysitter, he's just the assistant! But I'm very glad to have him! Morgan was very excited to have another friend to play with and invited Eliot to join him in his little house.
Eliot was happy to join him and scooted right in.
They both got quite a kick out of each other and giggled most of the evening.
Time to go. Places to see, toys to throw around the room. Life is very busy for two little boys.
Here are two little videos of our evening's antics. The first one is Morgan riding his big stuffed Lion named Lambert...thanks Auntie Mesha. The next one is Eliot dancing in front of the air conditioner, which of course Morgan found intensely hilarious. As I was washing the dishes I heard both boys just giggling their heads off and couldn't resist trying to capture it on film. Enjoy!




4 comments:

Dawn, Garrett, Nathan, and Eli said...

Thanks for the hilarious video clips! Neat to see the glimpse of the future with the dancing, laughing, shrieking babies! Love it!

Sharona said...

Your baby is CUTE. I am so excited to have you come! I wasn't sure if you could make the trip all the way out here again, but we'd love to have you!!!!

Trent and Carlie & Co. said...

Fun times!! :)

Jester 7 said...

you do such a good job with your blog. it is fun to look at. it looks like you keep yourself pretty busy with kids, which is surprising since i didn't think you were too keen on babysitting either. i guess we can change. i hope you are having fun in florida. we are having a blast in ca. i'm going to miss it, but we look forward to seeing you soon.