Thursday, June 26, 2008

My Thursday Night

Let me start this post by saying how surprising it is to me...any my sister Jill, how much I watch my friend's children and how much I enjoy doing it! It is surprising because I never really enjoyed babysitting growing up nor did I think I would be a natural mother-type person. But I really do love having these little people around and so does Morgan, which makes life much sweeter for me. Yesterday afternoon we played at the park with Bella and Kiasa before Kiasa left to do a science party (for more info see her science party blog) then I brought them home in my handy-dandy Phil & Ted where they both took great naps and played wonderfully till Kiasa came to get Bella. Sadly I did not take any pictures but the two of them are adorable together. Kiasa, in turn, watched Morgan for me this morning bright and early so I could go to the temple at 8am. It was hectic getting there but so worth it. I really have to make more time in my life to go there since it is so close!
Tonight we were lucky enough to have our old pal Chase over to play. The boys ran around getting into mischief for a few hours before both boys ate some dinner, took a bath together, read some stories and went to bed. Before bath time I decided to let the boys run around sans clothes for awhile. They both greatly enjoyed it, as you can see. They also both love that they are big boys now who can crawl up on our high couches and play.Could they both be any more blond and pale?!
It's hard to get a good shot of two rowdy boys on the run.
Morgan loves having friends over and got the biggest smile when I told him Chase was coming off the elevator to play with him.
Here's a little video for those of you who enjoy hearing baby boys laughing and don't have anything better to do with a minute of your life.
We really do miss having you around Chase. You are more than welcome to come hang out anytime!

1 comment:

Jill and Kevin said...

That was pretty funny! Although it looks like Chase got the raw end of the deal.