I know I already posted today but my little monkey cracks me up. Morgan has decided that a great way to amuse yourself is to put a basket on your head and try to walk around the obstacle course of our home. Luckily he just laughs when he bumps into things or slips and falls down. What a funny kid.
PS. For those of you who will get this: "Get naked, put a bucket on your head, whatever."
I also put on the Barenaked Ladies Snack Time album in the dvd player so we could listen to it this morning. Morgan immediately started dancing and I couldn't help but record it and then share it with all of you. I also got him to do some animal noises and wave good-bye...dance, monkey, dance!
I also put on the Barenaked Ladies Snack Time album in the dvd player so we could listen to it this morning. Morgan immediately started dancing and I couldn't help but record it and then share it with all of you. I also got him to do some animal noises and wave good-bye...dance, monkey, dance!

2 comments:
AWESOME! I get the quote! What is so fun and funny about a basket on your head?! I love it!
The quote comes from a card I gave you forever ago. That cracked me up. I think it was a little girl with a bucket on her head. Anyway, the other two quotes I don't know. I'm a little rusty. I don't remember the "overbite" one at all, but the tough decision, I thought was clue, but that was "then we go together." Sorry, I've been watching all classic Disney lately! Unless it was in the little mermaid, I don't know.
Post a Comment