On Monday, Pepper had her 1 yr appointment.
She weighed in at 22lbs 6 ozs and was 29ins long.I discovered when I came home that those were Morgan's exact stats at 9mos old.
We love our little lady!
Morgan has begun cheating on his 1st love Barenaked Ladies's DVD with Cody's Weezer DVD. Or I should say in Morgan's words "Weezert."He now goes up to everyone and starts singing, "Do you want to destroy my sweater?" Most people are slightly confused but those in the know find it very cute.
Morgan insisted on putting stickers on his guitar because Rivers has stickers on his guitar in a couple videos. And his favorite video is "Hash Pipe;" is it wrong to think that a 3yr old talking about hash pipes is funny?!

Yep, Morgan has a blue mark on his forehead because he slept on his Little Gym stamp.He tried out their dance class on Tuesday, along with about 10 other little girls. Morgan learned tap and ballet. It was a lot of standing around and the other little girls, apart from the one girl from his regular class that was excited to see him, refused to hold his hand and dance with him. Oh well, at least he got to do the chicked dance and jump around for awhile. Next week we try sport skills.
Besides watching the music dvds Morgan and Pepper also love to crank the ipod and boogy down. Here are some of the their crazy moves from the other afternoon:

3 comments:
That makes me laugh! Your kids are so cute! Morgan has such a natural talent at the guitar. I think he's going to make you rich one day!
Cute video. After I watched that one I clicked on another Morgan dancing to Weezer video in the line below and it was Morgan as a 13 or 14 month old. It is too cute. Alice weighed 23lbs at 18months, but she was on the skinny side.
I think Harper weighs 26 lbs now. Sheesh. A happy belated birthday to your little lady. I can't believe she's already a year old.
Post a Comment