It was a "spring time" theme. We were hoping to bar-b-que and let the kids run around outside but unfortunately the weather turned on us and we were all stuck inside away from the freezing rain. Despite being a little crowded we all had a fun time celebrating.
Pepper's springtime outfit. Later when we went outside I had to add a jacket and thick tights. It was wishful thinking!
Hayley, Pepper and baby Reed.
Pepper LOVES babies in car seats! They are her favorites!
Heather and Julie could be an ad for beautiful smiles!
Pepper's springtime outfit. Later when we went outside I had to add a jacket and thick tights. It was wishful thinking!
Hayley, Pepper and baby Reed.Pepper LOVES babies in car seats! They are her favorites!
Heather and Julie could be an ad for beautiful smiles!Not quite the same but it worked.

Luckily, Becky was prepared and brought in a blanket for us to put on the floor for the kids to have an indoor picnic. It worked great and the kids seemed to enjoy it.
Pepper enjoying her goodies.
Pepper LOVES Heather and I don't blame her.
I love lazy eyed pictures. Classic!

Here's a video of the party choas and what the other kids were up to while Pepper was enjoying her party:
Here's another video of her cake eating skills:
Luckily, Becky was prepared and brought in a blanket for us to put on the floor for the kids to have an indoor picnic. It worked great and the kids seemed to enjoy it.
Pepper enjoying her goodies.
Pepper LOVES Heather and I don't blame her.
I love lazy eyed pictures. Classic!She thinks it is so fun to push around the house and all the older kids are enjoying it as well.
Looks like Pepper is imitating the face on the bug.
That night for dinner we decided to get out of the house for awhile and let the kids run around McD's. Morgan is finally big enough for the play place and Pepper is really starting to get a taste for french fries!
Looks like Pepper is imitating the face on the bug.
That night for dinner we decided to get out of the house for awhile and let the kids run around McD's. Morgan is finally big enough for the play place and Pepper is really starting to get a taste for french fries!So that was our weekend. Thanks to everyone who came and helped us celebrate!
Thank goodness for great friends and little birthday beauties!






3 comments:
Fun party. At times Pepper looks just like you, but then other shots, I have no clue who she looks like because it's not really either of you. She's a cutie though. I love the hat and dress.
Pepper is SO cute! I totally agree with Jill...there are pics where Pepper is definitely YOU, then other ones where she just has her own look! I cannot believe she is 1! WOW! Time flies!
Has it already been a year? She is still as cute as ever. I love her springtime dress and hat. Very cute.
Post a Comment